Céline LUSTIN-LE CORE
Céline LUSTIN-LE CORE completed her law studies both in France and Germany before honing her skills with additional courses in international trade law, arbitration and European law.
With her competences in three languages and a profound knowledge of the German legal system, Céline LUSTIN-LE CORE has acquired a comprehensive understanding of the challenges that German-speaking clients face in their business dealings and complex cross-border disputes in France.
- Commercial law
- Insurance, reinsurance, industrial risk and industrial liability
- Litigation and International arbitration
- Product liability
- Corporate law
- Paris Bar since 1999
- Double (French and German) high school diploma (Baccalauréat and Abitur) from the Lycée international of Lyon
- Joint law degree from the University Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris I) and the University of Cologne (Germany)
- LL.M. in German law at the University of Cologne
- Professional Master’s degree (D.E.S.S.) in foreign trade law from the University Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris I)
- Specialized degree (D.E.A.) in community law from the University Panthéon-Assas (Paris II)
- Class Actions – Getting the Deal Through (since 2016)
French – German – English