Tilmann WALZ studied law at the Friedrich-Alexander University of Erlangen-Nuremberg. After completing his studies, he worked for the international commercial law firm Noerr LLP in Munich, most recently as an Associated Partner. During this time he also studied economics at the Mannheim Business School, where he graduated with a Master of Business Administration (MBA). He is admitted to the Munich Bar Association as a German lawyer.
His main focus is on general civil and commercial law, in particular contract drafting. In the legal context (Legal Operations) Tilmann WALZ also advises and supports in the analysis and digitalisation of processes.
- Contract drafting
- (International) civil and commercial law
- Distribution law & delivery systems
- Anti-trust law
- Process analysis & digitalisation of Legal Operations
- Munich Bar since 2008 (RAK München)
- Law studies at the University Friedrich-Alexander-Universität of Erlangen/Nürnberg
- Master of Business Administration from the Mannheim Business School
- Visiting lecturer at the AMD (Academie for Fashion & Design, Munich)
- Associated Partner at Noerr LLP
German – English